Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Uptown Girl"

"Uptown Girl"

This tutorial was written by me on June 30, 2013. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is pure coincidence. Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own or post it to any other blog or website without permission from me. It was written for PSP X2, but should be compatible with any version of PSP. I wrote it assuming that you have a working knowledge of PSP and it's components.
My tutorials should only be used only as a guideline

Supplies Needed
Tube Of Choice
 I am  using an awesome
tube from ©Verymany
You can find their work
Here
Do Not use their tubes without a proper license
Beautiful PTU Scrap Kit "UptownGirl" by Rissa's Designs
visit their blog site
Here

Mask of choice
I used WSL Mask 84
Get it
Here

font of choice


Plug Ins
Xero porcelain


Ok Lets get started
open new image 600X600

Copy and Paste Paper8 as a new layer

Layers, load save mask and apply mask
layers, merge group

Copy and Paste Circle Frame as a new layer

click inside frame expand by 10

Copy and Paste Paper1
selections invert delete

 Add  tube of choice
drop shadow
duplicate move below frame

click inside frame modify expand 10
highlight bottom tube layer
selections invert delete

Add any elements of choice
I used:
RD_Bow1
RD_ButterflyPop
RD_BoxofPearls
RD_Cocktail
RD_Flower2 X 2
RD_Love Flower
RD_PearlShoe
Add name, copyright, and water mark
Layers Merge visible
xero porcelain default settings
save as png file

Thank you for trying my tutorial
I would love to see your results
and show off here
email your results here:
Deborah1023@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment