Friday, June 28, 2013

"Love Me Not"

"Love Me Not" 



 This tutorial was written by me on June 28, 2013. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is pure coincidence. Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own or post it to any other blog or website without permission from me. It was written for PSP X2, but should be compatible with any version of PSP. I wrote it assuming that you have a working knowledge of PSP and it's components.
My tutorials should only be used only as a guideline

Supplies Needed
Tube Of Choice I am The awesome
PTU tube from ©Keith Garvey
You can find their tubes
Here
Gorgeous PTU Scrap Kit "Love Me Not" by BlackWidowcreationz
visit their blog site
Here

Mask of choice
I used Vix Big Mask 005
Get it 
Here
font of choice

Plug Ins
Xero porcelain


Ok Lets get started
open new image 600X600

Copy and Paste PP2 as a new layer

Layers, load save mask and apply mask
layers, merge group

Copy and Paste EL12
Click inside frame modify, expand X 5

Copy and Paste PP5
Selections invert, delete
move below frame layer
drop shadow frame

Add  tube of choice

Add any elements of choice
I used:
EL36
EL15
EL16
EL22
EL23
EL26
EL27
EL30
EL32
EL35
Add name, copyright, and water mark
Layers Merge visible
xero porcelain default settings
save as png file

Thank you for trying my tutorial
I would love to see your results
and show off here
email your results here:
Deborah1023@gmail.com












No comments:

Post a Comment