Sunday, June 16, 2013

"Touched By An Angel"

"Touched By An Angel"

This tutorial was written by me on June 16, 2013. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is pure coincidence. Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own or post it to any other blog or website without permission from me. It was written for PSP X2, but should be compatible with any version of PSP. I wrote it assuming that you have a working knowledge of PSP and it's components.
My tutorials should only be used only as a guideline

Supplies Needed
Tube Of Choice I am The awesome PTU tube from ©Verymany
You must have a license and purchase tubes to use them
You can purchase them here:
picsfordesigns.com
Awesome PTU Scrap Kit "Touch by a Angel" by Cari of Black Widow Creationz
visit her blog site here:
http://blackwidowcreationz.blogspot.com/
http://blackwidowcreationz.com/

mask of choice
font of choice


Plug Ins
Xero porcelain
Xenofex constellation

Ok Lets get started
open a new image 625 X 625 (you can resize later)
flood fill white


Layers, load save mask and apply mask
layers, merge group

Use any elements of choice these are the ones I used
BWC_TouchbyaAngel_EL35
BWC_TouchbyaAngel_EL38
BWC_TouchbyaAngel_EL23
BWC_TouchbyaAngel_EL24
BWC_TouchbyaAngel_EL21
BWC_TouchbyaAngel_EL20
BWC_TouchbyaAngel_EL12
BWC_TouchbyaAngel_EL5
BWC_TouchbyaAngel_EL7

Copy and Paste tube of choice
add drop shadow




Add name, copyright, and water mark
Layers Merge visible
xero porcelain default settings
save as png file

I animated BWC_TouchbyaAngel_EL12
with the following settings
if you dont know animation please dont try it
start with a simpler tutorial

Thank you for trying my tutorial
I would love to see your results
and show off here
email your results here:
Deborah1023@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment