Sunday, July 14, 2013

"Teddy Love"

"Teddy Love"



This tutorial was written by me on July 14, 2013. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is pure coincidence. Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own or post it to any other blog or website without permission from me. It was written for PSP X2, but should be compatible with any version of PSP. I wrote it assuming that you have a working knowledge of PSP and it's components.
My tutorials should only be used only as a guideline

Supplies Needed
Tube Of Choice
 I am  using an awesome
tube from ©Keith Garvey
You can find their work
Here
Do Not use their tubes without a proper license
Beautiful PTU Scrap Kit "CC_Teddy Wedding" by Claudia's Creationz
visit their blog site
Here
Mask of choice
I used AP_Sparkle Mask 02
Get it
http://creativemisfitscreations.blogspot.com
I am including it in supplies because there is no direct link for it but giving credit, they have some great freebies there you should check it out
font of choice

Supplies
Here

Plug Ins
Xero porcelain

For my name I used eye candy 4000 glass
Lokas gel
and alien skin impact gradient glow

Ok Lets get started
open new image 600X600
Floodfill white

Copy and Paste CC_ Paper 4 as a new layer

Layers, load save mask and apply mask
layers, merge group

Copy and Paste CC_ Frame 6 as a new layer resize 80%

Click inside frame, modify expand X3
Copy and Paste CC_ Paper 6
Selections Invert Delete
move below frame layer
drop shadow frame
 Add  tube of choice
drop shadow

Copy and Paste The Following Elements
drop shadow each layer
CC_ Element 21 resize 45% duplicate
CC_ Element 9 resize 45% duplicate merge down resize again 80%
CC_ Element 15 resize 45%
CC_ Element 28 resize 40% duplicate mirror
CC_ Element 24 resize 45% mirror
CC_ Element 22 resize 80% layers arrange send to bottom
Back on top layer
CC_ Element 37resize 80%
CC_ Element 2 resize 45% mirror

Add name, copyright, and water mark
Layers Merge visible
xero porcelain default settings

save as png file

Thank you for trying my tutorial
I would love to see your results
and show off here
email your results here:
Deborah1023@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment