Thursday, July 11, 2013

"Midnight Mistress"

"Midnight Mistress"



This tutorial was written by me on July 11, 2013. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is pure coincidence. Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own or post it to any other blog or website without permission from me. It was written for PSP X2, but should be compatible with any version of PSP. I wrote it assuming that you have a working knowledge of PSP and it's components.
My tutorials should only be used only as a guideline

Supplies Needed
Tube Of Choice
 I am  using an awesome
tube from ©Arthur Crowe
You can find their work
Here
Do Not use their tubes without a proper license
Beautiful PTU Scrap Kit "Midnight Mistress" by Irish Princess Designs
visit their blog site
Here

font of choice

Plug Ins
Xero porcelain


Ok Lets get started
open new image 600X600
Floodfill white

Copy and Paste IPD_MM_Cloud duplicate move down

Copy and Paste IPD_MM_Gates as a new layer
drop shadow
Copy and Paste Your Tube as a new layer

Copy and Paste The Following Elements resizing to your liking
drop shadow each layer
refer to my tag for placement

IPD_MM_Box
IPD_MM_Cat
IPD_MM_Crow
IPD_MM_Cross
IPD_MM_HourGlass
IPD_MM_Moon
IPD_MM_ScaryTree
IPD_MM_Skulls
IPD_MM_Tree

Add name, copyright, and water mark
Layers Merge visible
xero porcelain default settings

save as png file

Thank you for trying my tutorial
I would love to see your results
and show off here
email your results here:
Deborah1023@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment