Saturday, September 7, 2013

HappyAutum

This tutorial was written by me on Septembe7, 2013. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is pure coincidence. Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own or post it to any other blog or website without permission from me. It was written for PSP X2, but should be compatible with any version of PSP. I wrote it assuming that you have a working knowledge of PSP and it's components.
My tutorials should only be used only as a guideline

Supplies Needed:
Tube Of Choice I am using a tube from ©verymany

You must have a license and purchase tubes to use them
You can purchase their tubes here:
www.picsfordesigns.com
Gorgeous PTU Scrap Kit "Kits_HappyAutumm_CC" by IClaudia's Creationz
visit their site here:
http://claudcreationz.blogspot.nl/

No comments:

Post a Comment